About The ICF :
Lander, Wyoming is a climbing Mecca and the perfect community to host this grassroots festival. Located in central Wyoming, Lander sits at the base of the spectacular granite-filled Wind River Range, which has some of the best multi-pitch trad routes in the country. Just outside of town are the legendary sport-climbing crags of Sinks Canyon and Wild Iris, both easily accessible and with endless walls of steep limestone pockets.
We’re excited to welcome you to our town! See you in July!
- Lindsay Nohl
2009 ICF Director
International Climbers’ Festival
Director: Lindsay Nohl
P.O. Box 1304
Lander, WY 82520
For more information, click on : – http://climbersfestival.org/
Mountain Film Festivals :
- Banff Mountain Festivals
- Dundee Mountain Film Festival
- Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival
- Fort William Mountain Film Festival
- International Climbers' Festival - Lander, Wyoming
- Trento Film Festival.
- Krakow Mountain Film Festival.
- Zakopane Mountain Film Festival
- The 14th Andrzej Zawada Mountain Film Review in Lądek Zdrój
*zapraszam do subskrypcji mojego bloga :
** zapraszam na relacje z wypraw polskich himalaistów.